Points for use and storage of alcohol during epidemic prevention
Management Usage Requirements
1. Pay attention to indoor ventilation. When using alcohol and disinfectant tablets, it is necessary to ensure indoor ventilation. Used towels and other cloth cleaning tools should be washed with a large amount of water after use, and then stored in an airtight place, or dried in a ventilated place.
2. Before using alcohol, clean the surrounding flammable and combustible materials, and do not spray it directly in the air. Alcohol has a low ignition point and is easy to spontaneously ignite in case of fire or heat. Do not use it near the heat source, avoid open flames, and disinfect the surface of the electrical appliance. You should turn off the power first and wait for the electrical appliance to cool before proceeding to avoid alcohol volatilization and deflagration. When using, the lid of the container must be closed immediately after each use, and it is strictly forbidden to leave it open. Alcohol must not be used to disinfect large public areas.
3. Disinfectant tablets should be stored in a cool, dry, well-ventilated warehouse, moisture-proof, waterproof, waterproof, fireproof, isolated from fire and heat sources, and prohibited from being mixed with flammable, explosive, spontaneous combustion and self-explosion substances, and not with oxidants. The reducing agent is easily stored with chlorinated and oxidized substances. It is absolutely forbidden to mix and mix with inorganic salts and organic substances containing ammonia, ammonium and amine, such as liquid ammonia, ammonia water, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride and urea. In case of explosion or combustion, do not contact with non-ionic surfactants, otherwise it will burn easily.
4. It is not advisable to store alcohol in large quantities. Alcohol is a flammable, explosive and volatile liquid, which is suitable for on-site use. Do not store it in large quantities or mix it with disinfectant such as "84", so as not to leave fire safety hazards.
5. Avoid storage to prevent damage from dumping. The containers for receiving, temporarily storing, using alcohol, and disinfecting tablets must be reliably sealed. It is strictly forbidden to use containers without lids, and do not put them in a heat source environment. When storing, cover the lid tightly and stick the label to avoid volatilization.
6. Implement the person responsible for the management of alcohol and disinfectant tablets. The storage of alcohol and disinfectant tablets must be handled by a special person, and the relevant requirements for the storage of flammable and explosive dangerous goods must be strictly implemented. The use of alcohol and disinfectant tablets must be handled by a special person, and they can be used after the environment is confirmed.
7. In the process of using alcohol and antiseptic tablets, after accidentally entering the eyes, immediately rinse the eyes with a large amount of water or other water sources. When rinsing the eyes, turn the eyelids and turn the eyeballs to completely expose the fornix of the eyes and remove the conjunctival sac. The alcohol and disinfectant in it should be completely removed, and it should be washed repeatedly for at least 15 to 20 minutes and then sent to the hospital for further washing.
Disposal of burning alcohol and disinfectant tablets
1. Alcohol combustion can be extinguished with ABC, CO2, dry powder fire extinguishers, or covered with wet towels and wet clothes. Outdoors can also be covered with sand.
2. When the alcohol is burning, it is strictly forbidden to use water-splashed or dry towels and clothes to slap, otherwise, if it is ignited by alcohol, the fire will spread and become bigger.
3. Disinfectant tablets are not self-igniting and non-flammable. When mixed with ammonium, ammonia and ammonium, they are prone to combustion and explosion. At the same time, due to the influence of the fire, the substance decomposes and releases harmful gases. Therefore, in the event of a fire, firefighters must wear anti-virus Wear a mask, wear work clothes and put out the fire in the upper wind, because it will generate a large amount of harmful gas when it encounters water, so fire-fighting sand is generally used to put out the fire.
Dongpeng Instrument also officially resumed work a few days ago. In order to ensure the safety of employees, the company takes measures such as disinfecting the factory area, issuing masks and taking temperature measurement records twice a day. At the same time, in order to ensure the delivery time, all employees rush to work. Customers are welcome to consult with sales consultants.