The six elements of on-site management are: man, machine, material, method, environment and measurement.
1) Man: the operator's knowledge of quality, technology, physical condition, etc.;
2) Machine: the accuracy and maintenance status of equipment and measuring instruments;
3) Material: whether the material can meet the required performance, etc.;
4) Method: production process, equipment selection, operating procedures, etc.;
5) Measurement: Whether the method used for measurement is standard and correct;
6) Environment: technical requirements and cleaning conditions of the work site;
Since the first letters of the English names of these five factors are M and E, it is abbreviated as 5M1E.
2. Basic methods of on-site management
1 What is 5S site management
The "5S" activity originated in Japan, and the main content is the abbreviation of the five words: sorting (Seiri), rectification (Seiton), cleaning (Seiso), cleaning (Seiketsu) and literacy (Shitsuke).
Because the first letter of the romanization of these 5 words in Japanese is "S", it is abbreviated as "5S"
2 The basic content of "5S"
1) Sorting (SEIRI): distinguish what to use and what not to use, and clean up what not to use;
2) Rectification (SEITON): The things to be used should be positioned according to the regulations. They should be placed neatly quantitatively and clearly marked;
3) Cleaning (SEISO): remove the dirt in the field and prevent the occurrence of pollution:
4) Clean (SEIKETSU): institutionalize, standardize, implement and maintain the results of the previous 3S implementation;
5) SHITSUKE: Everyone acts in accordance with the regulations and develops good habits.
3. Method requirements for 5S management
A comprehensive inspection of the workplace (scope) where it is located;
Develop criteria for judging “needs” and “needs”;
remove unwanted items;
Investigate the frequency of use of the required items and determine the daily dosage;
Develop waste disposal methods;
To implement the previous step of finishing work;
Arrange the process and determine the placement place;
specify the placement method;
Identify site items (focus of visual management).
1) Reorganize to form a state where anyone can take out what they need immediately;
2) From the standpoint of newcomers and people in other workplaces, it is more clear what should be and where;
3) For the place and the object to be placed, find a way to make it immediately take out and use;
4) In addition, it should be easy to restore to the original state after use, and you can know immediately when there is no reply or misplacement.
Establish cleaning responsibility area (indoor and outdoor);
Perform routine sweeps and clean up dirt;
Implement routine pollution sources to eliminate them;
Establish cleaning benchmarks as a norm.
Contents to be cleaned:
Routine sweeping, cleaning up dirt;
cleaning of data files;
cleaning of machinery and equipment;
Cleaning of common areas.
Institutionalize, standardize, implement and maintain the results of the above 3S implementation practices.
1) Implement the previous 3S work;
2) To establish the benchmark for visual management;
3) Develop audit methods;
4) Formulate a reward and punishment system and strengthen its implementation;
5) Maintain 5S awareness;
6) Senior executives often take the lead in inspections and drive attention.
Develop employees who have good habits and obey the rules;
Improve the level of civility and courtesy of employees;
Create team spirit.
1) Continue to promote the first 4S to habituation;
2) To formulate relevant rules and regulations to be followed together;
3) Formulate etiquette rules;
4) Education and training (strengthen for new recruits);
5) Promote various spiritual enhancement activities (morning meeting, courtesy exercise, etc.).
Dongpeng Instrument is a manufacturer of automated instruments. Its products such as magnetic flap level gauges, magnetostrictive transmitters, and mica water level gauges are widely used in the chemical, petroleum and food industries, and make unremitting efforts to provide customers with accurate measurement.